Saturday, 5 January 2013

Regarding flat/shop/garage/godown sale and give on rent basis

·        If a member of the society is not residing in his/her ownership flat /gala or not use his/her flat/gala/shop and he/she wants to give his/her flat/gala/shop on a sublet, he/she can submit such an application to the society and it is necessary to take prior permission of the society as per bye-law No.43. It is necessary on the part of the society to convey the decision on the application within 15 days on receipt of the application.
·        It is also necessary to register the Agreement of Leave & License OR Caretaker Agreement made between sublet & owner of flat/gala/shop and give the copy of register Leave & License Agreement to the society along with Local Police station verification of Sublet.
·        The owner has to pay the Non –Occupancy Charges Which is not more than 10% of Service Charges to the Society every month
·        It is also necessary to make sublet as a Nominal member of the society by paying Rs. 100/- entrance Fees.As per Bye-Laws No. 20 & 43[2][ii]    
·        It is necessary and good practices to take NOC before the sale your flat/gala/shop or before buying a flat/gala/shop in the register Co-op. Housing Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.