It is necessary to give answers of following questions satisfactorily by the Managing Committee to check the health of their Housing Society.
1. Are all papers included in the register book of the society? If not, then whether the reorganization of this register is made by obtaining proper papers from the concerned machinery?
2. Whether one of the following or any other application of the member is pending for more than one week for want of decision or without informing the mistakes in the application to that member, or without giving acknowledgement :
1) Application for transfer of membership.
2) Application for taking note of the nominee.
3) Application for internal repairing of the flat.
4) Application for seeking permission for sub-letting a flat.
5) Application for seeking NOC in the prescribed format for demanding loan from the Bank on pledging the flat.
6) Any other type (regarding bills, charges, special general body meeting, parking) application.
3. Whether the society has done conveyance deed process for ownership of the building place?
4. Whether the society has done a structural audit of the building as per provision in the bye-laws?
5. Whether the transparent method as mentioned in the circular of the Co-
Operation department has been adopted for doing re-development, re- construction and major repairing by taking sanction of the general body meeting?
6. Whether the election was conducted by observing election rules?
7. Whether the list of records to be kept is maintained as per bye-laws? And whether the record is in order actually according to that list and entries were updated?
8. Whether the Managing Committee meetings, Annual general meeting was held? Whether the audited financial statements sent to the members with the notice of the general body meeting? Whether the minutes of the meeting sent to the members within three months after the meeting?
9. Whether the arrangement of parking is made as per bye-laws? Whether the waiting list for parking is published and allotment made accordingly?
10. Whether precautions taken to charging maintenance charges, transfer premium, non occupancy charges as per circulars of the government and society’s bye-laws?
11. Whether the Housing Society has taken the membership of the Housing Federation and by subscribing their publication like monthly magazine, journal etc. and read out the new important provisions/amendments in it in the managing committee meeting and taken decision accordingly or not?
12. Whether the members of the managing committee or a member of the society, manager, employee were present in the camp, lecture, training diploma exam organized by the co-operation training center, co-operation board, housing federation, co-operation department or any other organization?
13. Whether the society accepted the model bye-laws of the co-operation department?
14. Was the representative of the co-operation department was present in the meeting of the general body where the process of appointing developer took place in the authorities like SRA, MHADA?
Is the C.D. Of Video Shooting of this general body meeting is available to the society?
15. Whether the managing committee has organized any program like festival, sports, cultural, picnic, tree plantation, environmental for creation cordial, co- operation among the members of the society? And whether expenditure made on it by taking independent voluntary contribution?
16. Whether the complaint Redressal committee was formed in the general body meeting on the society level?
17. Whether the society accepted the option to take action after taking the guidance of the Housing Federation in respect of the complaints in society?
18. Whether the managing committee taken efforts to motivate other members for Participation in the managing committee of the society?
19. Whether the financial statements, Accounts Books and other documents make easily available to the members as demanded and copies were given to them easily?
20. Whether the society has obeyed orders, directives, circulars of the co- operation department and instructions in it and have made amends as per remarks in the audit report?
21. Whether everyone experienced that the atmosphere and mutual relations in the Society is cordial, cheerful and mutually co-operative?